Set to feature a huge 32 classic hits from a career spanning 45 years, Andrew Lloyd Webber Musicals: Sing & Dance, published by Tubby Games, is set for release this September on the Nintendo Wii, announced leading entertainment distributor Koch Media today.
Fans of hit musicals such as ‘The Phantom of the Opera’, ‘Sunset Boulevard’, ‘Evita’, ’Cats’, ‘Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat’ and‘Jesus Christ Superstar’ will now be able to put themselves centre stage with this new game. Andrew Lloyd Webber Musicals: Sing & Dance will feature legendary hits including ‘Don’t Cry for Me Argentina’, ‘The Phantom of the Opera’, ‘Memory’, and ‘Any Dream Will Do’. In-game performances will feature award-winning and legendary recording artists, including Elaine Paige, Michael Crawford, Boyzone, Donny Osmond, David Essex and Sarah Brightman and of course YOU as you tread the boards to become a musical superstar!
With a career spanning 45 years, Andrew Lloyd Webber’s achievements in the world of musicals are legendary. His hit musicals include The Phantom of the Opera, Cats, Starlight Express, Evita, Jesus Christ Superstar and Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat. Winner of 7 Tonys, 3 Grammys, 6 Oliviers, 1 Golden Globe, 1 Oscar and 1 International Emmy, to name but a few, his work now comes to life for you to take part in at home with Andrew Lloyd Webber: Sing & Dance.
Players can choose to take on ‘Dance’, ‘Sing’ or ‘Career’ modes to perform the lead role as they dance and sing their way to musical fame and fortune, performing alongside up to three friends and family in multiplayer mode, or going it alone to progress to super stardom.
• 32 classic Andrew Lloyd Webber hits from 13 musicals, including Evita, Jesus Christ Superstar, The Phantom of the Opera, Cat, Starlight Express andJoseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat
• Music from award winning artists including Elaine Paige, Michael Crawford, Boyzone, Donny Osmond, David Essex and Sarah Brightman
• 3 Game modes: ‘Dance’, ‘Sing’ and ‘Career’
• Solo mode or compete against friends and family on the 4 player mode
• Exclusively for Nintendo Wii
• Compatible with all Nintendo approved USB microphones.
“This is a fabulous signing for us,“ said Paul Nicholls, Sales & Marketing Director at Koch Media, “Andrew Lloyd Webber and his creations are a British institution that have been enjoyed by generations across the world. The chance to bring this product to market for the Nintendo Wii is both an honour and hugely exciting.”